Among the many different tests and exams, the essay has some peculiarities. If you decide physics, chemistry, or math, then only accurate and correct answers are important. And the essay implies reasoning, expression of opinions and reveals the stylistics of nature inherent to the author. Checking such examination work, teachers have the opportunity to make a psychological portrait of a person who has completed a written work, his ability to reason and think.
Many would agree that in any case the most difficult is the beginning. So, the essay begins with admission. There are several options for writing it. For example:
- Analytical. Usually it consists of an analysis of the basic concept of the subject of the essay. She has her positive side – she presents the author of the work as a person who can competently and critically argue.
- Characteristics of this work. If the subject of the essay involves the analysis of a certain image or plot created by the writer, then it would be correct to begin with a general description of the work, its role and meaning in literature.
- Historical. This is a description of the era, social, political and cultural components. This is a fairly common spelling entry. Try to make your work interesting and individual.
- Lyrical. There is a universal input tool. This method is a combination of essay and life experience topics. It usually begins with the words: “As soon as such an incident happened to me.”
- Call for modernity. With this option, the essay begins like this: “In our time, when it matters a lot …”. When choosing such a beginning, it is especially important that you do not lose the main idea of the work and do not turn out to be a “modern unprincipled critic”.
The introductory part should be minimal and should not exceed four to five sentences. Do not make it bulky so as not to be distracted from the main goal. You only need to set the tone for the future composition.